Thursday, May 7, 2009

INTRODUCTION TO MY BOOKS

I am a Mathematics and Physics graduate of early nineteen sixties. One of the subjects in Mathematics main was “Astronomy”. Right from my college days, I had a keen interest in Albert Einstein’s “Theory of Relativity”.
A few years ago, I wrote a book on “The Theory of Relativity” in conventional book format, but later on adopted a simple “Question and Answer” format to make the reading interesting and easier.
I have been staying in the US for the past one year; I made use of this time to write three books. The library facilities here in the US were very helpful, at any time I could bring up to hundred books home. The superfast internet facilities helped me to refer a lot of online resources.
Here are the three books:
1. Theory of Relativity, Explained in 100 Easy Questions and Answers.
2. Big Bang Cosmology
3. Calendar Reformation.
I would like to acknowledge the encouragement and constructive suggestions that I received from Dr. Krishna Seshan and Dr. Manzur Gill. My sincere thanks to them.
M.S. Vincent. Milpitas, California - USA

For more details on the book, read the following posts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home